A $10.00 CLEANING CHARGE will be made on items returned unclean. Linen need not be cleaned.
*HURRICANE POLICY: In the event of a MANDATORY EVACUATION ORDER, please call the store to make arrangements for returning your equipment to the store. B- TOWN ENTERPRISES AND ITS EMPLOYEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR TO THE INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR OF YOUR VEHICLE DURING LOADING, UNLOADING, OR TRANSPORTING RENTAL EQUIPMENT. NO REFUNDS DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS. ALL EQUIPMENT IS USED AT LESSEE’S RISK. The Lessee acknowledges that Lessee has inspected the equipment and has determined that same is in good condition and suitable for the purpose for which it has been leased. The Lessee shall only use the property in the manner for which it is designed and intended to be used. Lessee recognizes that the property is being received AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS. LESSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTI CONCERNING THE MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE PROPERTY. LESSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER ARISING FROM STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM, OR OTHERWISE.
Lessee assumes all responsibility for equipment while out of possession of lesser, and promises to return such equipment to the lesser in as good condition as it was at the effective date of the lease, natural wear from a resonable use expected. Lessee shall be liable for any loss, theft, damage or destruction of leased property. All equipment lost or damaged beyond repair will be paid by the lessee at regular replacement price. All damaged equipment which may be repaired will be repaired by the lesser, on return thereof and the cost for such repairs of such damaged or lost equipment. Scheduled rental rates begin when the equipment leaves our store and continues until returned. Lessee shall indemnify and hold Lesser harmless from any and all claims, damages, or proceedings (including all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees) related to or arising out of Less or’s use or possession of equipment. This equipment shall be used by the Lessee only.
This writing contains and constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. This lease agreement can only be modified by written agreement signed by both Lesser and Lessee. The Lessee represents that Lessee is at least (18) years of age and under no disability which will prevent Lessee from entering into this agreement.
Lessee agrees not to part with or assign this lease or the equipment without the written consent of Lesser.
1. Rental Equipment Payment: All advance orders must be paid in full prior to check-in. No orders will be delivered if there is an unpaid balance and availability will not be guaranteed. We strongly recommend making all additions to your equipment order prior to check-in to guarantee availability. Sorry, no checks accepted. We do accept Visa/MasterCard/Discover for your convenience.
2. Refunds: No refunds will be made without one week notice prior to your arrival. No refunds will be given once delivery has been made to your vacation home. There will be a cancellation fee of $25.00. Refunds will NOT be made due to inclement weather or hurricane evacuation.
3. Satisfaction: We guarantee your satisfaction. Upon arrival, we cannot offer refunds, but we will gladly make exchanges for items of comparable value on a one time basis if available. To exchange an item, you must return the item to our office during business hours and pick up your new rental item of equal or greater value.
4. Cleanliness: All items are cleaned and checked prior to delivery. Please leave all items clean (except linen).
5. Grills & Beach Equipment: No grilling is allowed on decks. Gas grills will be delivered with a full tank of gas. For your safety, grills should be used on the street side of the home in the parking lot area, out of wind. Beach chairs, umbrellas, and other outdoor beach equipment should never be left on the beach unattended or overnight. All rental equipment is rented on a per-week basis only.
6. Lost or Damaged Equipment: All equipment is thoroughly checked and cleaned prior to delivery. Upon arrival, inspect all items and call our office immediately to report any discrepancies. Otherwise, Lessee will be charged for repair or replacement of items. Lessee is responsible for any damage or theft to equipment, should any occur. Your credit card will be charged replacement value for the item.
7. Hold Harmless: Lessee rents and uses all Rental Equipment and Linens at his own risk. Lessee assumes all responsibility for equipment while in his possession and agrees to return it in the same condition. Lessee shall be liable for any loss, theft, destruction, or damage of said leased rental equipment. Lessee agrees to pay for the regular replacement cost of items lost or damaged beyond repair. Lessee should inspect cribs, high chairs or any other gear for safety prior to use.
8. Linen Info: All linen packages are delivered in a marked Duffel bag. Please place all linens inside bag upon check-out, excluding linens belonging to the property (pillows, mattress pads, bedspreads, etc.). There will be a $25 fee for each duffel bag that is not returned upon check-out. All linen items are inventoried upon you departure.
9. Rental Agent Receives a Fee or Commission: This fee is paid by our company.
10. All Items Reserved: All items reserved in advance will be delivered to your vacation home between noon and 6:00 p.m. on the day of your CHECK-IN.
11. Check-out: On CHECK-OUT day, please place all outdoor items under the carport or on the inside of the front door ready for pick-up by 9:00 a.m. Linens should be placed inside the front door.
12. Daily Rentals: All Daily Rentals must be returned to our office by 5:00 p.m., or additional fees will be charged.
13. Delivery & Pick-up: Delivery and pick-up is free, with in our local delivery area, except for Daily Rentals. Pick-up and return from our office is required.
14. Linens: Linens are not provided for sleep sofas in most cases. You can rent additional linens from our office if needed.
15. Helmets: All riders are encouraged to wear DOT approved helmets which are provided with your rental. Anyone 16 years old or under is required by NC State law to wear a helmet when riding a bike.
16. No refunds are made after confirmed order is placed and/or delivery is made.
17. Due to town law beach gear is not to be left on the beach between the hours of 7pm to 8am. The customer is reponsible for any items that are confiscated by the town of Emerald Isle.